Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016

Introduction


Hello my lovelies!

I think I start this Blog now at the worst time ever.
Very shortly before one of the greatest lifetime goals in my life will start. In about two weeks we start building our house, but If I don’t start it now, I guess it will never happen and I am dancing with this dream for so long time!

I love sewing for so long time and I love to wear costume since I'm a little child. Some years ago I was introduced to the wonderful live of historical clothing and now I am sewing and dreaming of this wonderful times and eras.

My Blog will start with some projects of my past, but it will be feeded with an great amount of new projects in future. I found this blog, because I am stunned and extremely motivated by these great impressions of that wonderful blogs (as Before the automobile or dressed in time and many more)!
I hope I will get in contact with some other historical costume crazies!
My wish is to be inspired and motivated most of times to have some interesting and motivating themes and projects for you to find in my blog.
 
my actual project in progress and me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen